Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Photos of Adorable Babies!

Disclaimer: If you've sent me pictures, and I haven't gotten them on the blog yet, please don't be offended - I want to put them all on here, but I'm a forgetful mommy these days! :) Re-send them if you want or remind me where they are (i.e. my yahoo, etsy convo, etc.)! With 1000s of emails sitting in my inbox, it can be difficult to keep track of things! :)
















I really have to thank Wendy from customdesignsbymimi.etsy.com again for letting me share these fabulous photos of her sweet girl! I also would like to let everyone know that Wendy makes Leighton's tutus and if you'd like to check out her shop - you can see a few of her items on my sidebar.

1 comment:

Jason and Jenn said...

Oh my goodness how cute are these pics?!?! That Leighton is truly a beauty! And the other baby is just too cute too!
I love the black white and pink with the feather!